This past weekend the WHOLE Hawley family came in town!! IT WAS GREAT! We actually had house guests...in a house!! Ha ha! The weekend was filled with LOTS of FUN! Especially because...DUM DUM DUM...
CYNDA is ENGAGED!!!
Yeah...round of applause! December 29th is the day!! We took advantage of the time together and did LOTS of WEDDING things!! It was also fun hanging out with Ben...Cynda's fiance...and getting to know him! We all think that he fits right in! We love ya BENJI! Anyways...so...it was a productive weekend like I was saying...we found invitations...picked wedding colors...and even...yes...FOUND THE DRESS! And let me tell you Cynda is going to be breathtaking!! Lucky Ben! I really want to post pictures of her in the dress...but well...that would just ruin the surprise! We also ate lots of good food...Ben's homemade guacamala...barbeque...and oatmeal goodies!! And no Hawley Family get-together would be complete without GAMES! We played...Laughing Animals...Psychiatrist...and Pit! THANKS so much for coming guys...we love you!! PLEASE...please come visit again soon!
The Family Picture...well one of them...the best one is going to be used as the...CHRISTMAS CARD PICTURE!!
The happy ENGAGED couple...Ben and Cynda
Where's MY ring...hint hint...RYAN?!! Ha ha...j/k!
All the GIRLS!

11 comments:
How fun! What a hot bunch of women you all are! Spicey!
Congrats Cynda!! What a fun weekend!
You all look so great in your white shirts and all those girls with BLONDE hair! I love it. That is so fun to have a wedding! Where are they getting married?
Looks like you have a great weekend! Awesome pictures too! Congrats to Cynda! My Anniversary is December 29th so what a great day to pick! =0)
Cute Pics Stacie Lacie. Im glad you guys had a good weekend. I especially like the ones of just the girls. :) We just laid around this weekend, eating sushi, watching conference, and The Office in between.
Stacie you look so great in those pictures. Looks like a fun family.
oooo-la-la!! You're a hot mamma :)
Congrats to your sis! That is exciting news. I love your family pics! I love the shot of all five girls :)
Okay, so I'm not a regular commenter... but I read and love your blog! I am so happy that so many good things are happening lately!! You know I love you Stace. I missed you during Priesthood session this year...
Stacie that is such exciting news. tell Cynda Congrats! Your pictures are so cute. What hot blondes you all are he hee. So glad that you guys love your new house and are having so much fun. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment