Yes...yes...yes!!! This is our new HOUSE!!! Well...ok...we are just renting...but still!! We now live in a cute little house! Hooray! It is in a fun little suburb of Las Vegas called Summerlin and it is so beautiful here! We have GRASS...which is a hot commodity here! Ha ha. We have a two car garage...and like FIVE parks within walking distance. It is so great! I just know we are going to be happy here! WE LOVE IT!! We also have a third bedroom...so we expect VISITORS! ha ha!! COME BY ANYTIME! And for all my friends who live south...it is only a twenty minute drive at that!!! You have to come visit!! Ha ha!
Christmas
1 year ago

8 comments:
Congrats! How exciting! As for play group on Thursday, I don't need to know by a certain time, just come if you can make it. We'd love to see you! Take some time off from unpacking.
Yay! How exciting! Have fun decorating! Maybe someday we'll join you as home dwellers.
Can i say adorable?! I am so glad that you have grass- yeah!
What an awesome place! Congrats! Do send pics of the inside when you get settled and have some time! =)
YEAH!!!! Im so glad you moved! See, I knew it would be so worth it! So I want more pics... All set up and cute for fall. :)
That will be so nice to have more room and 5 parks so close is amazing! You are a lucky mom.
How awesome is that? Living in a house is so awesome! I know that sounds obvious, but it just feels so much more private and relaxed. That's nice you have grass too. That's one thing I don't like about the new Vegas houses...lack of grass. Congratulations!Summerlin's a great area too. That's cute Bella likes to play in it. Reese hates it so far.
yea a house! i like it!
Post a Comment