Bella and Cosmo...BEST FRIENDS for life. (At least she thinks so!) Bella seriously "loves" our cat...pulls his tail, tackles him to the ground, smothers him with kisses, and chases him ALL day long. He "loves" her too...we think. Well this morning we took our FREAKISHLY FURRY cat to be shaved!! Now some of you might think this is weird - but it is truly wonderful - Bella was actually excited when I put the cat in the car with us. I think she thought this was going to be a normal occurrence. The two shared the shopping cart together and Bella was delighted...we dropped him off and Bella was so confused!! She was crying and saying "Kitty... kitty... where are you?" It was so cute and heartbreaking! We left the store in a sea of tears. The whole time he was gone Bella called for him. So funny. Finally we went to pick him up - Bella was seriously overjoyed and I think Comso was actually really excited to see her too. She smothered him with hugs and kisses and he road on her lap the whole way home.
Christmas
1 year ago





6 comments:
I love it! She totally reminds me of Elmyra(???) in those pictures. Is that her name, the little cartoon girl that loooves animals and squeezes them to death. Bella is so sweet and pretty and I love looking at pictures of her!
So she didn't seem to mind that Cosmo had been shaved. That's so sweet that she missed her friend so much!
That's so cute! How are you feeling? Hopefully good!
She is so dang CUTE!
Stacie, go for it! I think it's such an important story to share. I'm exactly like you as far as crying and crying over it. It hit me so hard.
Could they be any cuter? I can't believe how sweet that is! My kids and hubby want a kitty so bad! Our landlord has forbidden pets, so we'll have to put them off for another year or so. Oh well!
Post a Comment