HOORAY!!! Bella is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! We are so excited to finally announce that we are having another baby!! We found out the good news a few weeks ago but decided to wait to announce officially until we got the all clear from the doctor. We haven't had the best luck in the fertility department - we went through a painful miscarrige and a year and a half struggle just to get Bella - so this new baby is such a blessing!! It all happened so fast!! I am about nine/ten weeks along and due August 18, 2008!! I am so excited to join all those pregnant mommy's out there once again!! Congrats to everyone else out there - I know many people have been announcing recently!!
OUR NEW BABY!!!


32 comments:
Congratulations! That's such exciting news! We need to start talking about names because apparently we have the same taste. I am really excited for you.
YEA!!!! Holy cow, a mother of two!! I'm beyond excited for you guys!!!!
Congrats! Bella will be such a good big sister...there's also still a chance we may move to Vegas. If Wade gets accepted second-round to UNLV, we don't know what we're going to do! Congrats again!
Congrats Hawley Family! We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I am so glad that you didn't have to go through the same fertility struggles with this pregnancy. Yay!
Hooray! How are you feeling?
YAY! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure Bella will be a great big sister:)
Congratulations! We are very excited for you. We'll be living in Vegas this summer again - we should get together.
AHHHHHH!!!!!! CONGRATS!! I'm only 1 month after you, but I've been a little scared the last few days because I'm feeling TOTALLY fine and that's not normal AT ALL. Hopefully I'm just gonna have a better pregnancy, but it worries me a little too (I have to admit). How have you been feeling? I also have to tell you that I've thought of you a few times wondering, so this just confirms my suspicions! :) Congrats again! I can't wait to hear more details about how you're feeling!
That is so exciting! Everything has been so much easier for me the second time around, hopefully it's the same for you.
Congratulations! That's wonderful that Bella will be able to show her little brother or sister how to be a cutie pie! I know how hard it is to have difficulty getting pregnant, but I always felt that it made me appreciate my children more when they finally came into our lives! we wish you all the best!
woo-hoo!
Hooray! We are excited for you!! Glad you finally posted =0) It was fun swimming the other day we'll plan on another get together next week! Oh and can you email me the pictures of the girls and the amazing recipe you told me about!?
oh, Stacie I am sooo excited for you guys!!!! I am sure that Bella is going to be the best big sister ever. I can't wait to see all of the updates on your blog as you go along.
That is just about the funniest thing in the world that you found sweethearts without the yellow ones!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA It totally made my day to read that! HAHA. Im still laughing. Cute pic of Bella and Im glad you finally announced it. We need to talk... I'll be at my desk all morning in the morning, lets chat...
That is great news! I'm so excited for you. Isn't it so hard to keep everything contained when you're just bursting to tell everybody? I'm so curious if this one took you a while too, or if it was quicker. We went through a miscarriage and similar timing before Reese came along too. I hope this time was easier for you. But I totally agree with the comment from Brianna about it making you appreciate the munchkins all the more when it doesn't come as easy! I hope you're feeling well!
so happy for you!!! another cutie!!
AM I the last one to read this blog? I tell ya! Congrats! Our little ones are so close in age! FUN
Oh yeah! That is so amazing! They say that sometimes pregnancy curest fertility issues. I am so glad it worked faster for you this time. I dont think there is much more heartbreaking than not being able to have kids when you want! Well, you better have more when you make them as cute as you do! Hope you stay well! Love ya!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so excited for you!!! We love you and can't wait.
Congrats!!
I'm behind...but congrats!! I'm excited for you and glad to hear that you are pregnant!
How exciting Stacie! I wonder if it's a boy or a girl!
And, on another note... maybe someday we can take Nate and Will skiing together. Then they can hang out on the bunny slopes. :)
Yay! Congratulations...that is so exciting. It took us longer than we planned to get pregnant, and so I totally wonder how it will all go the second time around...from what everyone tells me, it can be so opposite from how it was the first time...it sounds like that's the case with you guys, and I'm so happy for you! Now we are both prego:) Oh, you asked how far along I was...I am just about 30 weeks...due April 1st. Only 2 1/2 mos. left to go!
Stacie! I am so excited for you! I hope you have been feeling okay! That really is so exciting!
Yay! I am so excited for you! I can't to see how much Bella loves her little brother or sister! You are such a great mom!
I am sooo happy for you!! Yeah- I can't wait to find out if it is a girl or boy!
this is such great news!!! a lot of people are announcing these days- wow- terrific! you are a great mom and this baby is very lucky to come to such a wonderful family.
Yay!!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!
Stacie,
I'm so excited for you guys! You've got the cutest family and it will just get better! I hope that everything goes great!
Hooray! Congrats!
Congrats! I am a little late on the news. Very exciting!:) I hope you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment