Happy Easter and Happy Birthday CYNDA!!! Two special occasions wrapped up into one!! Well - this is my little Bella Beauty in her Easter Dress! Isn't she cute! I swear - our next little girl has a lot to live up to!! Ha ha. Anyways - we took just a few pictures....amazing I know...usually I have quite the spread!
Well - we spent the day with family. We went to church with my parents...Bella kept saying...Mamma's church please?!! She was excited to visit Mamma's and Papa's church!! We also had a huge accomplishment - Bella actually willingly went to nursery and stayed there happily until just ten minutes before church got out!! HOORAY!! Way to go Bella Boo! Meanwhile I was able to go to gospel doctrine for the first time in a LONG time and Sister Codella gave a wonderful lesson on repentance and such!! SHE IS A GREAT TEACHER!! Then at Relief Society - they had FOOD!!! Could church get any better!! Ha ha.
After church we went over to my parent's house and got the big dinner ready. Bella actually went down for a nap easily...and then the celebration began. My parents invited a few friends...Chris's "in-laws" I guess you could say - very nice people!! And some other family came over too...including one of Bella's favorite people...my cousin Connor. She followed him around all day. They became BEST BUDDIES! SO cute. We had a massive Easter Egg Hunt and just did lots of visiting. Fun fun.
After everyone left our little family stayed and we watched "ENCHANTED!" We had never seen it before because well...we don't go to the movies EVER...tear. Ha ha. But - the movie was so cute - definitely a movie to buy someday for sure!!
Well - we hope you all had a fabulous Easter!! And to CYNDA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!! Hopefully Bella singing to you was a highlight! Ha ha. We have a little something for you - I'll bring it on our trip!! Love to all.
Christmas
1 year ago





6 comments:
Cute pictures. I'm glad you had such a good Easter. It's such a fun happy and bright holiday don't you think? Your little Bella is so adorable and is always dressed so cute.
She looks so cute in her easter dress!
She looks so cute in her easter dress!
Boopy looks cute in her dress :) Honey, Im sorry you're being extra blue lately. Thats no fun. And no, you cant change it :) Blues dont like being blue but really its the best part about those kinds of people. I was thinking about you Saturday. We went to see 27 dresses and the whole time I was like... thats Stacie. You and Katherine Heigle are twins I swear. She's even Mormon. Inactive. But Mormon. :) Well, I think you're pretty great. OH, and yes, Im totally still red, are you kidding?! HAHA.
She's gorgeous and looks perfect as always. My daughter looks like an orphan half the time! :) I wish I could keep her looking cute, but with the food messes and the running and rolling around (hair getting undone), it just doesn't work out for too long. How do you do it???
Stacie,
This is Vickey Codella.
Bella looked so cute on Sunday! The whole time your mom and I were up in the choir seats she was so anxious to get down there and hold her little grandbaby. She kept waving at Bella and then turning to me and saying (with a huge smile on her face) I guess I better stop waving to her. Whatever, like she could stop!
Thanks for your nice comments about my lessons. You're too kind! :)
Post a Comment