Thursday, March 6, 2008

THINK PINK!!!


BELLA'S GOING TO HAVE A
LITTLE SISTER!!

Hooray!! I seriously can't believe it! I was like 95% sure we were having a boy - some mother's intuition I have! That dang Chinese Chart was RIGHT!!! Ha ha! Maybe it just means there is a boy in our future! So anyways - we went to our doctors appointment and at first the ultrasound technician couldn't get a clear shot of the gender regions! Ha ha - but soon after some walking around and jumping the baby decided to cooperate! Poor little girl is shy! SO CUTE!!

Bella is so funny at the doctor's office too - she gets so excited to hear the heart beat and she runs around the room saying "Boom Boom Noise - Baby's Heart!!" I love it!

AHHHH - I am just so excited and I am still in shock - I thought for sure it was a boy - maybe because deep down inside I truly wanted another little girl but didn't want to get my hopes up!! I really couldn't be happier!! TWO GIRLY GIRLS!! I am such a girly girl to begin with and now to have two girls to share it with - oh the fun we will have! Pedicures, Hair bows, Princess Parties - I just can't wait!!

Nate is really excited too - he is a great dad to Bella and I know he was secretly wanting another girl - although now his future is filled with even MORE PINK!! I think I am going to redo the guest bathroom into the GIRLY GIRLS BATHROOM! Oh the pink possibilities are endless!

(The picture above we took with my camera phone right outside the doctor's office and texted it to announce our new little girl!!! Yes - I went prepared to the doctors - a boy and a girl sign!! Ha ha)

31 comments:

Brittney G. said...

YEA!!!!! Tis the season for girls, girls and more girls! We are so excited for you! Our little girls will be such good friends! Congratulations!

taylors said...

FUN! They will be good friends! Mason did not do so well when we were getting it done! He just kept saying baby baby baby. brahhhder

Jen said...

Congrats! That will be so much fun to have two little girls.

Rachel B. said...

Yeah for girls! So cute. I'm excited for you to buy more pink and to make the bathroom all girly. Let's face it, girl stuff is cuter. :) Do you have names or are you waiting to reveal later?

Cam and Afton said...

YEA! How exciting! Have you thought of any names yet?

Unknown said...

congrats!! i think nate will always be surrounded by girls -- only sisters and only daughters! :) so fun!!

Uffens Family said...

So much fun for you guys! That will save you some extra money with all the girl stuff you already have! I am excited for you!

Trimbles said...

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perry Family said...

Two sweet little girls...they will be best friends! I absolutely love having sisters, they are so motherly and we take good care of each other. Girls are a great blessing!! I still can't believe how right on the chinese chart is...that is so crazy. Congratulations, another little girl to spoil with pink ribbons and bows!!

Mike and Chiye said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! And a little jealous. I'm sure our boys will be fun, but girls are great!!!Congratulations!!

Brianna said...

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations! We wish you all the best!

Erin said...

congrats!!! so excited for you guys and to be an aunt again! what a dream!

ps. ya - i will totally make you a copy of that cd! dont worry - i will put it in the mail soon. you will be IN LOVE. no joke.

Kim said...

Contratulations! We are kind of partial to baby girls though....Allie, Sasha, and Margo are excited to have a new girl cousin. Nate, you and Jensen are used to being in the minority anyway!

Becca said...

congratulations!!! :)

Lisah said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun and it will be great to have a little sister for Bella to play with. Any name ideas yet??

Melanie said...

Congrats! I went to my doctor's appt yesterday, but the baby wasn't cooperating so I will have to wait another 4 weeks to find out. I'm so excited for you to have another girl!

Tayla said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations. Bella will be the best big sister. And how nice to be able to use all her old cloths!

Jodi said...

Oh! I am so excited for you guys! I secretly want another girl so that Callie can have a sister(which I never had). Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud! I can't wait to see another beautiful Hawley girl!

Theo Fam said...

Congrats Stacie and Nate! Two little girls...lots of pink...oh boy! :) Someday there will be a girl born into the THeodosis family. :) HA HA! We're so happy for Cami and Paul too.

Theo Fam said...

Congrats Stacie and Nate! Two little girls...lots of pink...oh boy! :) Someday there will be a girl born into the THeodosis family. :) HA HA! We're so happy for Cami and Paul too.

Kelsey said...

How fun! They are going to be tbe best of friends and when you make them as cute as Bella, sorry, You have to make more of them! =) CONGRATS! We are glad you are glad and that she is healthy!

Kelsey said...

How fun! They are going to be tbe best of friends and when you make them as cute as Bella, sorry, You have to make more of them! =) CONGRATS! We are glad you are glad and that she is healthy!

hilla said...

HOORAY!! Having 2 little girls so close in age is THE BEST! They will be best little friends their whole lives! Yeah! Congratulations!

Shelley said...

You are too cute! I'm so excited for you! I wanted another boy after Evan, and though I'm still nervous about mothering a teen girl, I'm so happy I have my little princess! I hope I get another of each gender, they are each so great!

Katrina said...

I am so excited for you! I have 2 girls and love it. There is a little drama having 2 girls but I think it is way more fun than 2 boys. (boys scare me) :) I love how prepared you were with the signs.

Sarah Goodsell said...

Congrats on the girl! It's nice to have the same sex when they are close in age like that. So excited for you guys. I talked to Rachel and we thought it would be fun for all of us to get together.

Megan said...

Hurray!! I was so excited to get the text! I was with my family (who don't know you guys) but I was so excited for you I had to show them all the picture. So cute!! Hurray for more PINK!!

The Barrow's said...

Yeah!!!! It's a girl, I love girls! The more pink the better. I am super excited for you and your family. Can't wait to hear what names you have picked out.

Eliza said...

Congrats Stace, I am very excited to see her. You guys know how to make them cute. I ran into your fam on Sunday. We need to hang out with your mom. Love ya!

Olivia said...

Congrats on the news. Girls are sure fun! And as you know its sure fun to have a sister too. I'm sure Bella will love it!

Anna said...

Yeah! You are too cute. Man, (I guess I should say, girl) you will have so much fun with 2 girls. You are going to go wild with everything, I already know it. Congrats, that's exciting news! But bummer that Peyton will still have to play with more princesses and girly things--until Trey gets bigger.
p.s. the house hunt still continues...every single day we're doing stuff with that, but keep you posted. We like the southern west area a lot. Talk to you soon.

p.p.s. Geez, you are so popular with all your comments. You always have a ton!!!