
So I just wanted to give a little shout out...hug...big hug...BIG BEAR HUG...tear...more tears...sympathy...and lots of LOVE to my amazingly studly little bro!! His way cute girlfriend is going into the MTC on Wednesday and he is so sweet because he waiting for her!! Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?!!
They are so SWEET together and way in love but Liz, his little missionary, feels very strongly that she needs to serve!! She is going to Italy...isn't that cool?!! Chris and Liz actually grew up together in Las Vegas...were really great friends but never really noticed each other until right after she received her mission call. From the instant they realized that were meant to be they have been by each other's sides.
Sounds all too familiar to me!! It's funny Chris and I always laugh and say that we are a lot alike...and now he is even following in my footsteps and waiting for a missionary - which I have to say is one of the hardest things I have ever done - It is SOOOO HARD!! You miss them every second of the day...want to tell them everything like you used to but can't...it's like a part of you goes missing...you literally have to remind yourself to keep breathing!!! Hang in there Chris!! I truly know how you feel!! Love your guts! BREATH!!!
Christmas
1 year ago
6 comments:
What a great thing for her to serve a mish, it will make her such a better wife and mother, and all worth it in the end!! At least she has some great letters to be looking forward to!!
Thanks sis!! I love you so much!! *sigh... this is harder than I ever imagined... you're definitely gonna have to help me!! PLEASE!! =)
That's too cute! I love it! Waiting for a missie is hard, but I'm so glad I did it. It definitely brought Jake and I closer. By the way, Jake went to Italy. Milan mission.
Hi Stacie...we are coming out to your park today if you want to meet up again. We will probably be there around noon-ish. Hope to see you there! :)
Aah, I feel so bad for him, having waited for 2 missionaries, but man, they really are so great together. :)
They are very cute together. The last few times I have run into Chris, he was with Liz. Well, I guess now he will have nothing but time to devote to school. Hmmm, maybe that isn't a benefit.
Post a Comment