We have the BEST cat...seriously...the BEST cat! He is beautiful ...kind ...patient ...loving ...and FORGIVING ...even when...
this happens...
or this...
or his ear gets pulled...
or his nose is poked...
or his head is smashed...
WHAT A TROOPER!! These kinds of things seem to happen on a daily basis and yet - he still loves her - the little Bella Monster! Today Bella had a little accomplice - Ruby Parkhurst! They were quite the pair!!
7 comments:
Stacie- I made the cupcakes and they were a hit. I had a little party- you can see some pics on my blog. Thanks for the idea!
Looks like he's a stuffed animal with all the poking!! Ha Ha!!! Our dog gets the same treatment...what would we do with out great pets to keep our kids entertained!!
Nice cat, and that is a very cute little girl you have, by the way. Glad to see that all is going so well with you, and good luck with the new baby!
Wow! That is a good cat!
That is hilarious! We had the meanest cat ever growing up. I think it might have had mental problems- so I am a little scared of them!
Love the pics. AND, I like where you ended up putting that black dresser. I guess no luck in selling it. What else were you selling???
omg - i am dying at bella laying on cozmo! too classic. haha
Post a Comment