Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No Baby....YET...ha ha

Yes...unfortunately our baby girl hasn't made her appearance. I know I know...I look like I should have delivered like weeks ago!! I look HUGE. I feel HUGE! Ok...let's admit it...I AM HUGE!! People look at me and think...GOSH she is still pregnant...she's HUGE....poor girl!! (Yes someone actually told me that at church!! Ha ha)

Well...today I went to my doctor's office for an ultrasound to find out how the baby was doing...and LO AND BEHOLD...my baby is HUGE! So far she is measuring at 8 lbs. 6 oz. KILL ME!!! Her head was so big it was off the charts! Luckily my doctor...bless his heart...is going to induce me. Good thing...or I would end up with a 10 POUNDER! Can we say OUCH! Bella was 9 lbs. 2 oz....and big babies run in my family...so I just knew this baby would be no different. So...shout out to Dr. Bohman...thank you for taking pity on me!! Ha ha.

So...Monday we are doing an amniocentesis...and then on Tuesday we are inducing! I just hope she doesn't get too much bigger in between now and then!! Holy Heavens!!

21 comments:

Sherry said...

Yay! That HUGE feeling is awful at the end. The only redeeming thing is that it literally stops traffic!haha I could walk through any parking lot and every car would stop and let me go. (how embarrassing) So...congratulations! By the way, I sent a present for the baby with your mom and dad. So ask them about it. Good luck!

Katrina said...

I am so excited for you! Good luck with everything!

Perry Family said...

Congrats!!! And a very big baby...wow!! I so know just how you feel...it isn't all that its cracked up to be...hang in there, and I'm sure you look amazing! Hope you get lots of sleep before the induction!! BEst wishes!!

Jen said...

Good luck with your test and with the induction. That is so exciting that in less than a week, you will have your baby girl!

Lisah said...

I am very excited! I was hoping a lack of blogging meant the baby had come. Darn it. Maybe you will get lucky and she will come even sooner! I can't wait to see her!

familyof4 said...

I just called you this afternoon to see if you had gone into labor early! I'm So excited for you!! =) Good luck with everything. And remember, You'll have THE BEST BABY!!! =)

Sarah said...

How exciting! Congrats and good luck with everything on Tuesday! Can't wait to see pictures of that HUGE baby!

Steph said...

You're getting induced early?!!! You lucky duck! (But the big head... not such a lucky break.) Good luck with everything. I will say I'm a little bummed, though. I'll be in town this week, but sounds like you'll be a bit occupied. I hope everything goes perfect for you, Stacie.

(P.S. I left you a message a few weeks ago. Hope you got it and know that I love you.)

Unknown said...

I am happy to hear that you have an end in sight. Just so you know, you look great for being 9 months pregnant in the middle of a Vegas summer - you make it look easy!

Can't wait to meet her!

Hammels said...

ntw is Natalie...

Julie N said...

I'm SOOO excited for you!! Can't wait to welcome your new little one next week!! (Gotta love Dr. Bohman ; )

Mike and Chiye said...

Good luck with the amnio on Monday. We can't wait to hear when the baby comes!!!!

Jodi said...

Wow- I just checked your blog. That is SO soon! But it sounds like not soon enough for you. I hope she isn't getting too big in there. I am so excited to see the new addition. Good luck with everything- I hope it all goes well!

Anya said...

Words of warning- Sam made me laugh during the amnio (mainly b/c we were so nervous) last time and we got in BIG TROUBLE. So don't laugh.
Good luck- can't wait to see pics of a baby!

Kelsey said...

You cute girl- we are so excited for you! You should put a picture of your belly now on here! Then you can look back and always feel skinnier! =)

Anna said...

I like your comic strip. funny.

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Well Stacie, I'm jealous-I'd like to have mine this week too (I know, it's still a bit early) I hope that everything goes great, I'm sure that you'll have two beautiful girls!

Amber said...

Can I just say that I am very pleased that on your blog links, you don't put apostrophes in people's last names. (e.g. Parrys, not Parry's). Thanks for being grammar conscious for your readers.

I don't know who the Bowmans are, but I had already made my mind up about my comment before I saw theirs, so no offense to them.

familyof4 said...

Good Luck with Everything tomorrow! Try not to wait too long to post some pictures! Love ya!

Vonda Rodarte said...

Good luck guys! Our prayers are with you. You'll do great Stacie. You have so far with Bella.

The Barrow's said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see you new little baby Girl, I bet she will be absolutely adorable. Good luck tomorrow, I will pray that all goes well. Can't wait to see the pics.