Sunday, August 17, 2008

sweet sisters

So here are my TWO girls!! Aren't they so cute!! I can't believe I actually got a picture with BOTH of them looking...amazing!! Ha ha. I just love them both so much!!

Life is so funny...constantly changing...I still can't believe how amazingly blessed I am...I have a great husband...two beautiful girls...lots of LOVE...and FOREVER...who could ask for anything more?!!

20 comments:

Perry Family said...

So sweet together!! I love that pic!

Sherry said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!

Lisah said...

SO CUTE!!! Life just keeps getting better too! :)

Jodi said...

Wow- what a great picture! Your two girls are beautiful!

B said...

Two Beauties!!! Great picture :)

Trimbles said...

Wow, honey, Bella looks so huge compared to Sophie. I guess she's really not the baby any more is she :)

Taralee said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!! That's all I can say :)

The Barrow's said...

lovin the girls, they are just adorable and so sweet together. I bet Bella trys to be such a big helper.

Uffens Family said...

What a perfect picture moment! They are just perfect...and I must say that it makes me SUPER excited to have 2 little girls!!! Hooray!!

Uffens Family said...

What a perfect picture moment! They are just perfect...and I must say that it makes me SUPER excited to have 2 little girls!!! Hooray!!

The Calkins said...

They are both so beautiful!!! Does Bella just love being a big sister?

The Calkins said...

They are both so beautiful!!! Does Bella just love being a big sister?

Ginger said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I just had to comment. My sister Rachel told me you had a picture of my favorite doctor on your blog. Dr. Bohman delivered my first three children. Wasn't he amazing?

Anyways, congratulations on your new baby. I miss those days of having a newborn. Even though the lack of sleep can make you crazy, it's a time of my life I will always remember fondly. Good luck!!!

Trimbles said...

Now that you've had your second darling, you've gone and disappeared on me! I miss our daily chats. I was wondering where at Fashion Island did you buy all those cute clothes the first time you came... Im assuming it was at babystyle. I might need to run over there tonight to see what they have...Miss you.

Sarah said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Anna said...

My kids are missing stuff to do. I need to take Bella and have her come over to play or something. That'll be fun.

When do you want dinner? I thought next week maybe. Possibly Monday or Thursday? Whenever works for you. Just let me know.

Nada said...

OHMIGOSH!!!!! Adorable. Just so darn cute. I loved your story of it all. Glad you can just laugh through it all! What a cute family. Sad we didn't end up in Vegas, we'll have to visit though!

Sarah Goodsell said...

SO cute! I love little girls you're so lucky, they are beautiful!

Shelley said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, just like her mommy and sister! Great job! Cute name, too.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! It's so fun to have 2 girls.