OK...so we have been so busy these past few weeks and I am finally caught up with my blogging. So...the next SEVEN POSTS are all BRAND NEW. Hey...at least I am caught up with something...hmmm...now if I could only get everything else done. Laundry....dishes...house cleaning....exercising...oh the list goes on and on...
Anyways...enjoy the posts!!
Christmas
1 year ago
7 comments:
Wow, you have been busy! It does seem like you had a great time on your little mini vacation. All I have to say is you are brave! AND you are so lucky to have all your grandparents still alive. That is so fun for all of you! Your kids are just beautiful!
How fun!! Having two kids is twice the work, but triple the fun! They are both super sweet little girls you have, and can tell all your family adores them!
What a fun vacation! And Yes you totally need to call me so we can get together, because I want to see Sophie! Glad everything is going well with a bottle and pacifier! So much better huh!!??
TO answer your question that you asked me. Taylor's preschool is at a ladys house who was in my last ward. She teaches 3 year old. She let Taylor be in her class because she'll be 3 in November (and she's pretty close to being done with potty trainning). The class is Tuesday & Thursdays 9-11. Their curriculum is very fun and basic..like colors, shapes,numbers, and letters. They also do fun crafts, games and story time! Taylor LOVED going today! She blew me a kiss and walked in the door and didn't look back!
Looks like you guys were very busy! Sophia is so cute, Bella looks like she had a lot of fun too!
boy oh, boy have you guys been busy, and with a new baby as well. How fun. I am so glad that you guys got to have a great little vacation, you deserve it. Bella and Sophie are absolutely adorable.
I loved all of the posts. I had no idea that you guys were on the road playing all this time. I just thought you were busy with the new baby. You are amazing!
SO busy and way to go getting out of town so fast and away from the heat! Trev's as much a Rebel fan as you guys are cougars and Jaxson had a blast at the game last weekend. I guess our kids have to put up with the same things! Your girls are SO beautiful and I hope she stays the perfect little baby:)
Post a Comment