This little noodle has discovered a hidden talent!! PHOTOGRAPHY!! We think she has quite an interesting point-of-view and a definite future in the field...what do you think? HA HA!! Below is just a sampling of some of her BEST work.
Christmas
1 year ago





7 comments:
well the one of you is quite my favorite! i love when kids take pictures, it's so cute!!!
Well, look at you and all your posts! You were quite on a roll! Good job! Anyways, all those pictures are so cute. Good job Bella on being potty trained...still working on Peyton. Bought him Diego underwear, so we'll see if we'll get started. Those park pictures are so cute. Bella looks and acts like a miniature Kylie. It's fun. The pool pictures kindof look cold. Like you said, goodbye pool. Bella looks SO cute as Alice. I love her hair like that especially with that costume. And the photography. Another miniature Kylie. You should see Kylie's camera and all her pictures she has taken. She went off today, and took pictures of EVERYTHING. About 14 pictures of pumpkins, a couple pictures of my decorations, billions of me, and tons of Peyton, the list goes on. Oh boy, huh!!! Hopefully see you sometime this week. Maybe Wednesday? My family comes back in town Thursday afternoon.
I ended up getting the Nikon D90, I think after researching and asking around I found that the the Nikon kit lenses were much better than the canon kit lenses, so I chose the Nikon. I love it, it's really user friendly and takes great pictures :) Which ones are you looking at?
How funny! Bryanna does the same thing...she loves to take the pictures as much as she likes to be in them! I love the one with half a head in it!! Go Bella!!
love it, kids are so funny... She definately has a talent. He hee!!! I can't believe that she is potty trained LUCKY MOM.
She's amazing! I think she could teach me a few things:)
She actually does a pretty good job for a toddler! Your picture is definitely her shining work. By the way- that little dance class looks too adorable!
Post a Comment