She did it!! She's POTTY TRAINED!! Woo-hoo! After changing two kids daipers for about a month...I decided it was time...TIME TO POTTY TRAIN!! Bella wasn't so sure...ha ha...she had a few tantrums and accidents...but after the first day was pretty much TRAINED!!
We went straight to "princess panties" and encouraged her with her princess potty and chart. Grandma Noorda even came to help encourage her, they read stories about princesses using the potty (made up by Grandma) and had all her princess figurines go potty on the doll house potty. Ha ha. I have to admit she was actually pretty easy to train! On the second day of training we went and ran some errands and she even used the potty at the store! Way-to-go BELLA!! Now she is a full fledge BIG GIRL!! I can't believe how grown up she is...crazy!




Christmas
1 year ago
10 comments:
You are such a great mom. You did such an awesome job, as did Bella in getting potty trained. The charts, the stickers, the certificate of completion... where you a teacher:), FANTASTIC!
Yeah!! Potty training is so nice once it is all done! :) What a great little girl she is...she has a great mamma! I love the princess potty chart and all the princesses that she is playing with in the tubby! I was the same way, after Maddox was born, Bry was still in diapers, and that was not fun changing both kids all day long! Good for you...a little independance for Bella, and some freedom for you!
I am scared to death of potty training...so we will be waiting until I get life back under control after the baby! But you are super mom with the stickers, tiara, and chart! Thanks for all the fun ideas!
Way to go! I love all of the incentives. We are not tackling that issue until the twins are here and I feel that I can handle accidents on top of everything. You are amazing!
YAY for Bella! (and yay for you!) And can I just say, "THANK YOU" for taking a picture on the potty WITH her pants on, seriously I hate when people take pictures of their kids on the potty with pants down and post them on their blogs!!! But YAY for Bella, give her a big squeeze from me :)
Hurray! I am soooo glad it was successful! I think boys are different. In fact, sometimes I think we are still potty training...haha.:)
Congratulations! It is so nice when they potty train fast! What a big girl. :)
Oh phew! I can't even imagine changing 2 kids at a time! Amaya managed to potty train herself before Kendal came, which was not at all what we planned, considering she wasn't even 2 yet, but it was a very welcomed, and pleasant surprise!
She looks cute on that potty. And cute certificate too.
Lil baby Sophie is just as pretty as Bella!
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Isn't that a marvelous day?
Post a Comment