Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mistaken Identity

I think it has happened.

BUMMER...

I never thought it would.

Unfortunately I am fairly sure that I have turned into that mom...

...the one who never does her hair or make-up...the one who has no clothes that fit...the one who actually leaves the house with spit-up all over her shirt and thinks "it's not that bad"...the one who wears the same thing numerous days in a row...the one who showers maybe every other day...the one who can't even begin to tell you what's in style...

Yep...pretty sure that's me....

SO DEPRESSING...AHHHHHH...something must be done about this!!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't worry...it'll get better!

Sherry said...

Ooohhhhh. I remember so well. And I never had a sense of style...at least you did! haha Also, I didn't make that grape juice with babies underfoot and really, the grapes grow themselves. So easy.

Lindzie said...

Remember how you have 2 kids under the age of 2 now? I think you're allowed to have moments like this. :)

Melanie said...

I'm right there with you Stacie...at least you're not alone.

Meagan said...

I like you just the way you are. Who cares what you wear or how often you shower? Lucky you, you look great anyway...no worries! :)

Becky Chatwin said...

I am that mom too. It is a sad day when you realize it, but it is even sadder when you don't really care that you are that mom......I am there! Oops.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

um... I am that mom only with one child!! Can you imagine what will happen if/when we have another one!! About this weekend, sorry we are not going to make it! We have been so busy with volleyball! Weekends are time to catch up on things. I hope everything works out great!!

Uffens Family said...

Dang...I only have one child (as of now) and that post sounded oh so familiar! You are way too hard on yourself...a little spit up is totally in style.

Trimbles said...

You could have fooled me my dear.

hilla said...

happens to the best of em! :)
give it a month or two- you'll be back, er better at least. does anyone really have as much time w/subsequent children to primp and pamper they way they did w/one?!

Perry Family said...

Love this post, because every mother can totally relate!! :) Been there, actually, still think I'm there!! I think its great that I can do my hair and make-up more than just for going to church!! ha ha!

Jodi said...

Oh, I have forgotten about those days with a baby. I am really scared for that time again here shortly. What is going to come of me with two new babies on the way?