Friday, November 7, 2008

Turkey Crafts

Happy Thanksgiving!! Lately Bella and I have been keeping busy by CRAFTING! Ha ha...as most of you mothers-of-many know sometimes it's SO MUCH EASIER just to stay at home!! My life is much less stressful that way...ha ha. So...here are our TURKEY CRAFTS!! Bella and I actually had a lot of fun...and now we have some cute fridge art!

I get lots of ideas from familyfun.com and familycorner.com You have to check them out!!

Bella and Katherine holding their art pieces!! Bella was so excited that we got to babysit Kat!!

Bella's Turkey HAT!!
GOBBLE GOBBLE!!

6 comments:

B said...

You're such a teacher!!! I love it :)

Meagan said...

Okay those are all so cute! I'm totally going to copy next week when I get back in town... :)

Perry Family said...

I love those...good idea, I will have to do them with Bry!

Taralee said...

Woohoo, I'm just gonna copy those crafts because I was gonna find some cute ones to do with the girls on mon. and tues. while Brinley is out of school. Very cute. My girls LOVE craft, they're always concocting (sp?) something :)

Jenae said...

Hey Stacie! I was blog stalking a friend and stumbled across your page! Your girls are amazing. Congrats. I hope all is well!

Jenae (used to be Ripplinger) Jeppesen

hilla said...

Cute crafts! And you are a brave mama! Kendal is right in the phase where she is a little tazmanian devil tearing up anything in her path, so i don't dare do crafts right now. Well done you.