Today in the car Bella and I were singing Christmas songs when Feliz Navidad came on the radio.
Bella began to sing along, "Please Mommy Dad...Please Mommy Dad..."
HA HA...I was rolling.
Christmas
1 year ago
Today in the car Bella and I were singing Christmas songs when Feliz Navidad came on the radio.
Bella began to sing along, "Please Mommy Dad...Please Mommy Dad..."
HA HA...I was rolling.
at
7:35 PM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
14 comments:
Stacie--that is freaking halarious! I read it to Christopher and he started laughing really hard too... Completely makes sense... what a smart little girl! HAHAHA...
HAHAHA! That is GREAT! I remember singing "Good, good, good, goodbye braces" to the song "Good Vibrations." I'm with Bella...if you can't understand the words, just make them up!!
This is hilarious b/c we just heard this on the radio and Joshua said Feli Scotty Dog. No lie!! He said that over and over and over again throughout the day.
That is so funny! I love the new header, super cute!
Thats funny. Too bad we can't capture all of thier funny moments on video to watch over and over again. Bella is quite the character for sure!
That's awesome! Bella's gonna be a natural car singer before you know it...taking after her Mama!! Love it!
That is sooo funny!!!
How cute, and so funny!!!
How cute, and so funny!!!
Funny! Love the new layout!
We used to laugh because my little brother Brian used to sing "Police Naughty Dog." I like Bella's version too!
By the way, I got your Christmas card this week and it was so cute. Your little family is adorable and I liked what you wrote, too!
(P.S. Sorry that I don't comment very much...I usually read all your posts on Google Reader!)
HA HA HA! That is so funny! I just love the crazy things kids say!
P.S. Good luck with you guys' ortho goals! I didn't know Nate wanted to do that too!
I knew a kid who would sing, "Felipe's not a dog"
Post a Comment