We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years complete with family, friends, and fireworks on Waikiki - thanks to my parents - YET we have no pictures to show for it.
Unfortunately when we returned home from our family trip to Hawaii - BOTH - of our computers decided to call it quits!! Something about Nate's "motherboard" crashing - whatever that means - I figured if it is called something motherish and she crashed it's probably pretty serious. And our home computer has gone crazy not letting me download any pictures, run certian programs or save anything to her. Luckily I was able to extract all my important files and pictures before her demise. Whew.
Now we just wait to hear further from the IT department at UNLV whether Nate's computer is salvagable. And as for the home computer - she just sits here waiting to be put to rest. When we can get a new one - I will post our fun times!! Hooray!!
Christmas
1 year ago
13 comments:
computer issues are the worst! hope it all gets figured out asap! :)
Hi! Hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog- way cute! Our computer crashed over a year the weekend before school started and I was trying to get my classroom in order. Your family is way cute!
Yuck! Our motherboard crashed and we had to get a new laptop. Its a bummer!
Can't wait to hear about Hawaii!!! Did you get to see Barak while you were there? haha
Yes, I hope you were able to save everything. That would be a disaster if you weren't. And hopefully you get it soon, especially for Nate's school. Thanks again for dinner...it was SO yummy. We'll be talking to you soon.
Oh, Im so sorry! Well, I'm so behind on thank you cards... I just wanted to let you know that I got your package and I loved everything in it! Those binkis have been great, they are kind of picky about binkis but they like those and the bottles have come in handy since we've gone to straight bottles. No way these girls could keep up with 20 3 oz bottles a day! :) You're the best! And I'm looking forward to seeing Hawaii pics.
I am totally jealous! New Years in Hawaii! How fun! I am dying to go back to Hawaii. I can't wait to see pictures!
Love your new blog look. Cute photo!
I am glad you were able to save all your pics! Hope you can get a new computer soon.
see ya later
Hey there! When you coming to Utah...it's soon, huh?! Alec misses Bella bad and I miss you too...we definitely have to get together when you're here...
Hey Stacie! It's good to see what you've been up to! I'm glad you went blog hopping. :) Can I just tell you how darn gorgeous your girls are? I'm so happy y'all are doing so well! I'm adding you to my blog... that okay?
btw- sorry to hear about your computer... being a SAHM a computer is totally a necessity!
Ummmmm...same thing happened to us! And we (just today) spent a cool $225 for an IT guy to come out and fix the problem. Whatever the problem was. It is EXTREMELY frustrating to not have a working computer. So all sympathy...
We really were sad you couldn't make it to book club! It's hard when husbands have night schedules; we're there too. Do you still go to Story Time? And do you girls ever make it to the park? We should meet up sometime...
Can't wait! I miss your blog!
Post a Comment