Monday, March 2, 2009

Aunt Erin and UNCLE Warren...

WE HAD VISITORS!! Yeah!! We never...hardly ever...get visitors...so we were THRILLED to have Erin bring Warren and come stay with us! Granted...when you do stay with us...you have to sleep on blow-up beds...maybe that's why. Ha ha...but thanks for coming and camping out! We had a blast!

These are seriously the ONLY two pictures taken of the weekend...and I didn't even take them. I swiped them off Erin's blog. Ha ha...thanks Erin! We had a great time...despite the fact that I got STREP THROAT. For real..what are the odds...we finally get visitors and I get sick. Opps! We had fun despite all the set-backs. We played the Wii...went out to dinner (before I got sick)...hung out...did lots of talking...and Nate even checked Warren's teeth. Ha. Good times!

We hope you guys can come back again soon! I promise not to get sick! Ha ha.



1 comments:

Erin said...

we had soo much fun! thanks for letting us come play - we will have to come again soon!