Friday, July 3, 2009

Lake Powell

Hooray!! Big Bertha II is finally finished! Ok...so the real name of the boat is the Nautalis II...but whatever. Big Bertha seems to fit her so much better.

We gathered up the whole family...minus Nate (BOO)...and we headed for Powell. We had a blast even though we had a NASTY VIRUS taking people out right and left, no water (the pump or something broke?), and very early mornings thanks to the kiddos. Ha ha.

All in all it was a fun trip. We swam, tubed, wake boarded, ATE, and hung out! Perfect!

(Unfortunately...I only have these six pictures to show for the whole week. Ha ha. When you have two little kiddos to be responsible for on boat...taking pics gets a little tricky. I need to get a CD of my dad's pics to better show you all our fun.)








1 comments:

Trimbles said...

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE PICS!!!!!!! SHe's just LOVELY! YEAH for Powell!!!!!!!!!!!!