COMING SOON. Ha ha.
I promise!
But until then...you just have to watch this AWESOME WEDDING VIDEO! It totally made me want to dance!
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/song_dance/New_Wedding_Dance/
Christmas
1 year ago
COMING SOON. Ha ha.
I promise!
But until then...you just have to watch this AWESOME WEDDING VIDEO! It totally made me want to dance!
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/song_dance/New_Wedding_Dance/
at
12:31 AM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
2 comments:
That video was GREAT. :o)
I was seriously on the floor laughing while I watched that video!! HILARIOUS!!! Glad you shared...and btw, when Alec was getting his hair cut the other day, out of the blue he told the stylist that he was going to marry Bella in the temple someday...she was like, "huh?!"...it was pretty funny, but he was totally serious! :)
Post a Comment