WHAT? Where did the time go? My SOPHIE is almost one! In less then SIX days will be celebrating a very ladylike party for our cute little bug! I have been keeping busy trying to get everything ready. I just love parties. Funny - I think Bella has picked up my party craziness because she has been all about helping me make the decorations. It's so nice to have another party girl in the fam! More details and pics to come! Spot ya later!
Christmas
1 year ago
4 comments:
Cute lady bug stuff! I made Emma a lady bug cake for her birthday this year. It was fun. We aren't going to the reunion....are you guys going?
YEAH... I love all your new posts looks like you guys have had a fun and busy summer. A lady bug party sounds sooooo fun, you have such cute ideas, and your pictures sooo nice did you get a new camera.(What kind did you get) Your photos look amazing!! Love the one of Bella.
I LOVE your posts on your parties. I actually stole an idea from one of your parties for Noah's party. So keep them comin!!
Also- have you taken a photography class? Your pictures are better.
Look at how artistic that picture is!! Nice job Stacie!!! Have you learned some fun stuff about your camera? Did you like your photography class?
CUTE decore :) You're so crafy and talented! I'm jealous :)
Post a Comment