So as I was eagerly looking through all my images from the summer (trying to get them ready to post)...and I found this little gem from our road trip to Pheonix. Hoover Dam at sunset. Of course... after finding it I had to post it! I just love the light...and how it streams through her beautiful golden locks...so dreamy.
And...oh my...have any of you seen the new bridge they are building over the dam? Yikes!!
Christmas
1 year ago
9 comments:
she is such a doll. I love that pic too. How do you get the eyes to be so awesome in all your pics? like a reflection in them. Is there a trick or do you have a setting? Anyway, awesome picture of an awesome girl. And, yes the bridge out there is in SANE!
seriously, awesome photos!!! i'm totally going to be scheduling a family photo shoot soon!!!
Dang!! That is one gorgeous picture! Can I hire you??
LOVE that pic!! Needs to be framed and put up in your house for sure! :)
What a great picture!
Are you a professional photographer? Your pictures are so clear and beautiful! Very Impressed!
She is so irresistibly gorgeous!!
That is such and AMAZING picture!!! Awesome work... and DARLING Subject!!
What an AMAZING picture!!! Love it!! :) (And love your blog too!)
Post a Comment