Saturday, December 12, 2009

Deck the Halls WITH...

My girls. SO SO FUNNY.

A few days ago Bella came up to me and asked me if we could sing her Christmas song. I said sure - but was a little taken back. "Bella," I asked, "what Christmas song is yours?"

"You know mom!!" she replied "The one that goes...DECK THE HALLS WITH BELLA HAWLEYS...fa la la la la...."

HA HA HA. I seriously about died with laughter. I think it's my favorite Bella funny to date!



8 comments:

Uffens Family said...

That is hilarious! Such beautiful girls!!! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Rachel B. said...

That is freaking hilarious! I bet you will NEVER listen to that song the same way again. Your pictures (and your girls) are seriously beautiful!

Becky Chatwin said...

That is so hilarious and really SMART! I am always amazed at how quick kids are, my kids always keep me on my toes and it sounds like yours do too!

Perry Family said...

I love their matching outfits...and that bella of yours is very clever! I think she is a crack up!!!!

Meagan said...

So funny!! Love the pics too... :)

Emily H. said...

That is awesome. So cute!

Raquel said...

That is so funny! Your pictures are so good! We should get together and shoot together sometime!!

Anessa said...

This is amazing!!