Obsessed!
As another distraction from posting about our Christmas, my friend Jen handed me a book she had read in her book club with the phrase "YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!" attached. I was a little skeptical at first. A book about hunger games? Sounded a little morbid to me and not really my cup o' tea. But alas I started it anyway - and boy was I wrong! I honestly COULD NOT put it down. I read The Hunger Games (Book 1) and Catching Fire (Book 2) in just three days. So good! SO so so GOOD!
So I must pass on the plug - YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!! I don't want to give anything away - but if want to know more go here!
Christmas
1 year ago

6 comments:
They are AWESOME! It's all Wade and I did over Christmas, reading those two books. We're kinda peeved the last isn't out until August. :)
I will have to give it a try. My brother in law was reading it at Christmas time and loved it.
I am so glad you like it! I have been trying not to think about it but... I can't wait for the third book!!!! P.S. we hung up our family pics! You need to come over and check it out!
I read these a few months back and I love them as well. Some of my all time favorite books.
I LOVE getting book recommendations! I have to force myself to read books other then my text books to keep me from going crazy! Thanks!!
Seriously... I can't wait for Book 3 in August!
Post a Comment