Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Dental Screenings

With my upcoming graduation from dental school, I'm in the midst of getting ready for my board exams and am looking for possible patients. My class is doing FREE dental screenings, looking for people with certain types of cavities or who need deep cleanings. If you are screened, and have a cavity or cleaning that qualifies for the test, you can get the filling or cleaning for FREE, if you agree to have it done during the exam. The screenings are either during the work day, or next Wednesday evening. So if you're in Vegas and are interested or would like more info, let me know. Thanks!

1 comments:

familyof4 said...

Hey! I'll come do it to show support. When is it Wednesday evening? I have an upper back tooth that has been bugging me. Who knows! BUT...If I Do have a cavitiy do you have anything to numb me up? Have Stacie shot me an email with more details.