A few days ago I walked into Bella's room to find her playing with her princess dolls...among them were a Cinderella (missing her head and arms) and a prince (missing his hands and face). I commented on their sad condition to which Bella replied - "It's ok Mom - I still love them."
I guess the term "loved them to death" works literally in this situation. HA!
Christmas
1 year ago
5 comments:
HA HA HA Love it, that is tooo cute, and she did a wonderful job on her scripture. So adorable.
Those toys have seen some love!
Great shot. This is actually one of my favs!
I love this picture. And it is so true, I loved many dolls to death when I was younger.
Aww! That's so cute and Bella is so cute as always! It is always so fun to see/read your blogs! Tell Bella that she did a great job on reciting her scripture and singing beautifully during the nursery graduation! I am very proud of her! Give Bella and Sophie lots of hugs and kisses from her favorite aunt! :)
Post a Comment