Thursday, December 9, 2010

Preschool Christmas SLIDESHOW!!!

Ok...so a major thanks goes out to my brother Chris for this little ditty! He pulled a nearly all nighter with me trying to get this slideshow working for the Preschool Christmas Music Program that I was in charge of. Of course, I am the crazy woman who asked him to pull it together the night before. Go me. Whoops.

It was truly down to mere seconds - getting it done - and working - before the program began. Huge relief...when the time came - IT WORKED...and was perfect!! I cried through the whole thing feeling such relief that it was actually projecting...and all our hard work was paying off! Ha ha. So happy!

Cute kids...sweet manger gear...and pretty music.

You're in for a treat!!! Here are the MY SCHOOL Children and all their darlingness...

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Olivia said...

That is really sweet. That song can pull at anyone's heart strings. Christ did such a nice job.

Olivia said...

I meant Chris. But so did Christ. :)