Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Mrs. Oakley

Guess what?

I finally made one of the darling crafts from my pinterest boards!! Amazing. I should be making like ten things a day with how many craft ideas I've pinned - but alas - I think I spend so much time pinning that there is no time left for actual craft creation. Opps.

So I found out that Bella's darling teacher was having a birthday and she wasn't telling anyone. Sneaky sneaky, Mrs. Oakley - but totally not going to fly.

I can be just as sly...he he.

So I went to work baking and slicing and gluing. Not all together of course - that would be interesting. And I am so proud of the finished product! An O for Mrs. Oakley made with crayons! Perfect for a fantastic teacher!

We showed up at the school with cupcakes, ballons and present in hand! The kids cheered and told me I was the best mom ever. Go me. It might have been their sweet teeth talking but I'll take it. LOL.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Oakley!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan said...

I think you might be the best mom ever, you are awesome what a sweet idea! I bet Mrs. Oakley was tickled.

Sheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheryl said...

Stacie, that looks amazing!!! I may borrow the idea for Hannah's kindergarten teacher. Thanks for sharing!