Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love Day Instagrams

Valentines 2012. Instagram style - simple, easy and done.

Done and posted? I know, amazing. LOL!
(Marissa, aren't you proud of me?!!)

Valentine's was great this year. The girls celebrated at school (hearts, love notes, crayons, pink, candy, candy, candy - yep the girls were in Heaven.

Our festivities at home included homemade heart shaped pepperoni pizza, Gigi's cupcakes, Hershey kisses, heart hairstyles, balloons, and lots of hugs and kisses. The girls even used their artistic talents to make Nate and me personalized cards - complete with darling inscriptions. To wrap up the day, Nate brought each of us girls a pretty long stem rose too! Such a wonderful day.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Yes, so very proud :) I've got to admit I LOVE reading your oh so frequent posts lately!!! Now if only I could catch up with my blog now... CUTE Valentine's day stuff!! As usual!!