Monday, March 26, 2012

Luck O' the Irish

Now that it's almost Easter - I'm posting about St. Patrick's Day.  Better late then never, right?  Let's just look at it as a jump start on next year's ideas.  Look at me being totally on the ball - a whole year early.  Sure feels good to be ahead of the game! Yes, yes - I'll just think about it that way.  =)

The girls woke to find some sneaky little leprechauns had left them clues to a hidden pot of gold!  Following their footprints to the first clue - the girls were in heaven.  After the gold had finally been pilfered, we made some scrumptious rainbow pancakes sprinkled with little bits of Lucky Charms.  So fun, so fun.

If you want to get a jump start on your festivities for next year (wink wink) I've included the links below to the fun and FREE printables we used!

*** I just adore free printables. Thanks so all those who offer them. I heart you much. ***

You can get the scavenger hunt and leprechaun feet printables here.

And the cute rainbow printables here.

Happy (late) St. Patty's!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: