Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have a new obsession.

***fabric stores***

They pull me I with their bright, soft, textured, pale, beautiful patterns – I just can’t help myself.

Maybe it’s the shiny new sewing machine sitting on my shelf just begging for a little love. Maybe it’s that my 12x12 paper stash (which used to bring me so much joy) – seams – sew – last year. Maybe it’s the promising potential that perchance I just might make something wonderful! What’s a girl to do?!!

Buy a little or a lot. Cut it, save it, fold it, sew it, stack it, adore it. The possibilities are endless . My mind tells me to steer clear of these stores, but alas, my heart tells me otherwise. And let’s just say that I’ve always been one to follow my heart (wink, wink).

This little fabric jewel is the newest member of the collection. I love her. When I saw her, I knew she was perfect – my favorite colors with just a touch of feminine whimsy. Now just to decide what to do with her, at least I know she sure takes a pretty picture coupled with...well last years Christmas card.  (Sadly, it was the most willing model in the house at the moment.)

Maybe its time to take my obsession to the next level… …a sewing lesson might be good. LOL!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: