Hooray for Daddy! We love him! We had a great day today!! All the girls...Bella, Cynda, and me...we got up early and made breakfast for Nate! Ha ha. It was quite funny watching Cynda trying to cook the bacon. Unfortunately our little "breakfast in bed" plan didn't work because Cosmo, our cat, decided to wake Nate up. Oh well...he was still excited for breakfast in the kitchen! We then all went to church...Bella wore her little Paraguay dress and looked so cute! After church we made another huge meal! Daddy's favorite...roast, potatoes, gravy, corn-on-the-cob, rolls, and fruit...plus brownies for dessert! Grandpa and Grandma Noorda came over for dinner too. It was really fun!
Christmas
1 year ago



4 comments:
I am so glad that you figured out the slide show thing! Aren't they fun? I want to add better pictures to mine. So fun!
Another comment- I love the pictures of all three of you guys in the white shirts! It is so cute!
It's fun to see all your cute pictures! That's so funny you know all my friends....I really had no idea! We need to get together! This time it's your turn to drive out to my house :) Call me soon.
Hey woman! I saw your blog on Jacob and Shelley's too and I was going to post a comment to say hi, but I just hadn't gotten to it yet. So I'm so glad you did. Yeah for blog surfing! It's so fun to get re-aquainted with people you haven't talked to in forever. You look so good and your little girl is adorable! I love her cute piggies. I also love that your dad's an orthodontist and that your last name is Hawley like a retainer. Sorry, I'm a dork and I've worked for an orthodontist for 4 years so those are the sorts of things that are funny to me now! :) Is your husband going to do orthodontics too or just stop after regular dental school? Anyway, this is getting long and I probably should have just emailed you. So good to hear from you! And tell Bryan I said hi!
Post a Comment