Thursday, June 14, 2007

SWIMMING LESSONS






Isabella has just started swimming lessons!! Yeah so much fun! It is a parent-and-me class at the Multigenerational Center! We go everyday for about a half hour and we kick, use big arms, jump off the side, blow water bubbles and float! She has so much fun swimming with all the other little babies in her class! She just doesn't like going all the way under...I am sure someday she will though. Funny thing...her instructor looks just like Santa Claus with a tan! Let me tell you...the kids take to him really well! Ha ha.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the swimming lessons! I can't wait to do fun stuff like that in the future. Isabella is pretty brave to all of those things. Starting them early is the way to go I think.

Erin said...

She is probably a better swimmer than I am!