Sunday, July 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

Happy Birthday Daddy!! We had a fun weekend celebrating Nate's 26th birthday! Whoo-hooo!! Another year older! Ha ha. Bella wore her special "I LOVE DAD" shirt just for the occasion! I took some really cute pictures of her right outside of our apartment. She had a lot of fun playing in the patch of flowers. "Pretties" as she calls them!
This was the one and only time she took her eyes off the flowers...I am so glad I actually caught it with the camera!

Smelling the pretty flowers! YUMMY!

Look Mom...PRETTIES!!

We also decorated the house with balloons and a "Happy Birthday" sign! Surprise!!!

Nate was excited to see all the decorations when he got home from school. Bella was just excited to play with the balloons!

Daddy and his presents! Bella picked out his card...and as with all things she picks out it had an animal on the front!

She was really excited about the presents...in fact as we wrapped them she wanted to sit on top...yes...it took us forever to get the presents wrapped.

For Nate's birthday I surprised him with a fun night out...without Bella. She went to grandma's for the evening! We went to this fun pottery place where we painted a chips and dip plate...Nate had some great ideas and in no time we had made it into a BYU chips and dip plate! Football parties here we come! Go cougars! We also went to one of Nate's favorite restaurants! The Claim Jumper! The food was excellent and to make it even better...FREE!! Nate had won a gift card to the Claim Jumper so we were so excited!! After dinner we went to a movie...ha ha...those of you who have kids know...going to a movie is a rare occurrence! We saw Ocean's Thirteen and we both really liked it!!

On Sunday was had dinner with the family, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream! Yummy!! Bella was really fascinated by the candles...she even actually ate a little bit of cake.

All-in-all it was a great weekend!! Happy Birthday Nate!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Nate! It is so true about ever going to see a movie. The last movie we saw was over Christmas! That's kind of pitiful!
I'm glad to hear that Ocean's 13 was good- I loved Ocean's 11 and hated Ocean's 12. So, this has given me hope!