Thursday, July 5, 2007

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY










Happy Birthday America! We just love this country so much and we also love celebrating it with family! This fourth of July we all got together at the Noorda's house and had a big Noorda style celebration! TONS of food, swimming, friends and family, little kids, and FIREWORKS! It was a lot of fun! Isabella loved all the food...of course...let me tell you...this little girl is quite the tank! She also loved swimming with all my little cousins. The big guys decided to have a belly flop contest and as each person would jump in Isabella would clap for them! It was really funny. Ha ha. The fireworks were great; however, I am not sure how much she liked those. The ones that made the loud screeching noises kind of scared her...but she was quite the trooper and watched almost all of them! Happy FOURTH!!

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

You're so photogenic! You look cute in every picture you're ever in. That must be so much fun to live so close to your parents. We just spent this last week with mine here in Colorado, but it would be nice to not have to fly to be able to get together for holidays and just other random occasions. I'm glad you had fun on the 4th.

Taralee said...

Your little girl is SO stinkin' cute! The first time I saw a picture of her it was on Kara Woods fridge and I had NO clue she was your little girl. I asked Kara who she was because I thought she was so beautiful! Good job Stacie :) Oh and thanks for posting a comment on my blog-hehe. That was fun :)

Love, Tara