Thursday, July 19, 2007

SHOES and a BIG GIRL PONY

Ok...so today Isabella and I did lots of fun girly things! We played with our hair! Isabella did mine...which turned out lovely...so sorry I did not take a picture...but I am sure you can all envision it...a one year old with a brush and mommy's hair. OUCH! Ha ha. Then Mommy did her hair! I tried today to put it in a BIG GIRL PONYTAIL...and...it totally worked! I can't believe that her hair is that long. It actually kind of made me sad...where did my little baby go? She is just growing too fast! AAHHH! So anyways...it was so cute! So of course...I took pictures! Hooray!



After we were all dolled-up we decided to head over to K-Mart. I actually never go to K-Mart...but it was hot today...we had no where to go...and Bella needed to get out...and I wanted to go somewhere new...so K-Mart it was...it is really close to our house too. So anyways...I have to admit I was really quite pleased with our experience. The people were friendly...and we found some cute things. Especially in the shoes department! Ok...everyone with little girls...there are the CUTEST PINK SANDALS ever at K-Mart. Seriously...Bella tried them on and they were just to die for! I am sad to say that I didn't buy them...but I am really tempted to go back! Ha ha. So just for your info...if you need some cute girl shoes...there are some cute pink wedges at K-Mart! Ha ha.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

They grow way too fast! She is just amazingly adorable! Fly down here so I can take her pix! =) You should enter her into cutest baby contests.

Jodi said...

I love the last few entries about Isabella! She is so darn cute. I can't wait until Callie and I can do all of the fun things you have been talking about! Also thanks for your advice on my post about crawling. I am starting to feel better about my dilemma!

Rachel B. said...

Love the ponytail! I can't wait until Reese's is long enough for that. Bella honestly is a beautiful little girl! By the way, those PJ's Reese had on were Children's Place Clearance. I love the tight little zip up ones like that.

Zachariah Parry said...

Come to Cadence's party. 2:00-4:00pm On Saturday the 28th. It is at my parents' house. You know the place.

familyof4 said...

I totally forgot to leave my message about the sale on your blog so I hope you can forgive me. =0) I read all these fun blogs and then forget to leave a comment I need to be better at that!