Isabella has made a really good friend! His name is Ethan and they met at Gymboree. Ha ha. They just love playing together since they are only about 15 days apart in age. Tori, Ethan's mommy, and I took the kids to the Henderson Multigenerational Activity Pool and they had so much fun! Everyday from 9-10:30 in the morning it's mommy and me time. So only little kids are allowed. It's great! The water is really shallow and they can walk around in it, splash, and not worry about a big kid coming and knocking them down! Ha ha. I am totally going to take Bella back because she had a blast! While we were there little birds were flying around and the kids thought it was so funny! I caught them both pointing to a bird on this video!! SO FUNNY!! Check it out!
Christmas
1 year ago


8 comments:
That's a great little program! Bella is getting sooo big! And cuter every day.... :)
Cute cute! Did you really meet him at Gymboree? Funny!!
Hey, sounds like the pool is awesome, Cadence and I would LOVE to have a playdate any time. Let's get together soon. Are you guys going to make it to her bday party saturday?
Hey Stace-
I haven't seen you in forever. Bella is so beautiful. We need to hang out. I don't have your phone number. Email it to me at lizers322@gmail.com.
Love ya,
Eliza
HAHA... She almost looks pissed in that picture... like put me back in the pool. And what a cute video. Im glad you posted it there. Its adds so much I think. Ok, enough blogging for the morning. I seriously need to actually do some work, something I havent actually been doing since I started the whole blog thing!!! HAHA.
She has such a personality, you can tell! I will gladly fly out there and take all of your families pictures- everyone just chip in to buy my ticket, k? =)
I'm excited about next week!! I just hope the weather is ok because the news today said it was suppose to rain all next week.
Love her scream!
Post a Comment