Sunday, August 19, 2007

SILLY SILLY BELLA BOOP!!



Isabella has always been a lover of attention, however recently she has realized that she is not only cute...but FUNNY...which wins her even more attention! Ha ha. She flashes her toothy grin with a little laugh and everyone melts! I love it! I have to admit...she has caught on to something. Smart smart girl! Ha ha! Now Mommy will give her whatever she wants...ha ha...j/k.

6 comments:

Trimbles said...

Phew! Good thing she can't read! I like her hair down. :)

Jodi said...

She is too cute- I love her pose by the pool! Pretty tricky!

Brittney G. said...

So cute and yes she is a very smart girl. You taught her young!

Trimbles said...

YEAHHHH!!!!! You will be so in love with Edward Cullen! Its ridiculous!. Im still dreaming of him! You're gonna love them. The 4th comes out this time next fall. You just might finish them before powell. YEAHH!!! I've loaned all mine out and Im very much looking forward to getting them back so I can re-read them.! YEAH!!!! HAHA

Stephanie said...

Hi Stacie! Your blog is really cute! So is Bella. It looks like you checked out our old blog that we don't use... Our new blog is kearls.blogspot.com. :) Thanks for calling on my birthday. It was fun to chat!

Trimbles said...

So Im very much looking forward to pics from Powell and very very jealous that Im not going to be the one taking them :) Have fun! Trust me, I'll be thinking of you! ANd ps, it didnt work, but what else is new :) Love you girl!