


Ok...so I am in LOVE with EDWARD CULLEN!!! Ha ha! So many of my friends recommended these books...and finally I gave in...and HOLY COW!! They were all right! These books are so good! I am actually almost finished with the first book, TWILIGHT, and I am so excited to read the other two! It is a story of a girl, Bella (how funny), who falls in love with...dum dum dum...a vampire. Ohh..I can't even explain how addicting the story is...I just started two days ago and I am almost finished...and the book is 500 pages!! It is funny because I am not the type to just fall in love with any old book...or read a huge book just for fun...and I have with these! SO...EVERYONE...go get these books! Truly you won't be disappointed! The author is LDS and actually graduated from BYU...how funny!! Ha ha. She came up with the idea for her book in a dream. Ha ha...geez...I wish my dreams were this great! Ok...well I am going to get back to my book!! HOORAY!!
Christmas
1 year ago
13 comments:
HAHA!!!! All I can say is I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! YEAH! Welcome to the Edward club ;)
Wow...with that endorsement I'll have to give it a try! I normally always stick with the same few authors...but it sounds like a good one! (And Isabella looks so adorable on all the pics on your blog:)
I cannot even tell you how many times I have seen this book title on people's blogs! Crazy! It must REALLY be good. I don't like to read at all, but maybe I should give these a shot. I think you convinced me.
I like the new background by the way!
Lol! I am on the 3rd right now and cant put it down. Just wait till the twist in the second. This lady is making way too much money and so many of my friends are having dreams of Edward on their own! =) I'm not a huge reader either but had to see what all the hype is about. Now we can talk vampire books! YEAH!
I just started the first book- I will have to get going on this!
I am very glad you decided to read these books. The 3rd is by far the best!!!
Now I'm torn. Do I spend my free time on reading another series of books or by getting ready for the new baby?
Me and all the roomies are totally obsessed and I totally told Nate to make you read them...so you owe me
So funny. A couple of weeks ago my oldest sister put the same books on her blog....I guess I better read them now that you have both raved about them.
I can't believe how many people have read these books! My LA book club read them last month, and my UT book club read them for this month...I'm telling you they must connect with a lot of people. Anyway, I HEARD (don't know if it's true) that they've outsold the last Harry Potter. Could it be true?
OMG my roomie Sarah was DYING over these books! She was literally crying for like a week straight. I dont get how vampires can be so sad.
Hey I just checked my page and I was excited to see your comment. I know we have to find a way to see eachother, I miss you too. Tons and would love to meet the adorable Bella. I Guess I have to read these books too. It sounds like they're a hit.
So....I bought Twilight today. I will let you know how it goes. I have only read the first chapter....
Post a Comment