HOORAY an UPDATE!!!
Look below for our little update!!
Look at all this FOOD!!
HOORAY!!!
This is Cynda with the receipt! Ha ha...it was like twice the size of Bella!!So I was just on a friend's blog...Rachel's...and she had posted a link to this coupon for baby food at Target. It is probably the best deal I have ever seen for baby food--for every two baby food items made by Gerber you buy, you get $1 off! I'm excited to go on a little food shopping spree tomorrow!!!! Rachel said she got over $60 worth of food/juice for only $16! The only thing is that the coupon expires on WEDNESDAY, but the great thing is that you can print and use AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!!! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up--happy shopping!
http://coupons.50webs.org/coupons37/coupon2.html
UPDATE
OK....So I totally went to Target to see if this was all true!! AND YES!!! We had ultimate success!! We love you Rachel thanks for the tip!! So we went and got $75 worth of Gerber Products for....$27!! I was so excited! So for those of you who are thinking of going...DO IT! They gave me a hard time at first...but just be strong. I just might go back tomorrow for more! Ha ha!! I LOVE COUPONS AND GREAT DEALS!!!
7 comments:
I'm glad you're taking advantage of it! Seriously amazing! I had one friend that went two different times and the second time one of the cashiers kind of haggled her about it...so be strong! :) I'm just wondering, what kind of Gerber food do you buy for Bella now? I'm just trying to figure out what to stock up on for after she's 1. Do you guys like the toddler foods too?
Stacie and Nate,
I am so glad you left a note on my blog! I have to tell you this that I think your daughter is the cutest child alive! You better get moving on making some more cute kids just like her. You guys look like you are doing well in Las Vegas! I hope you will keep in touch.
Lisa!
Thanks for the tip. I went to Target today and stocked up! The coupon wouldn't scan, I'm not sure why, but they still let me use them. I used 20!
I am rolling at Cynda holding the receipt
I know it took me a long time to create my blog, but I finaly have it up and running. I am glad that you still have that email address I was worried it wouldn't get to you. Your family is so adorable. Congrats on the Baby food I am sure it can get soooo exspensive.
Gosh, Its been too long since I've looked at this...I've missed a few posts... What a steal all that food, especailly for Target! Thats great and she looks so happy with all her food. And the red car is adorable as well. Did your mom buy it for her? Or does it stay at Grandmas? I was also wondering when you're brothers homecoming is or was... Is he gonig to go to school? What happened to moving? Did you decide yet? Gosh... So I went back in yesterday and did the deed and we find out on the 23 of this month. Cross your fingers. :) Love you!
I'm so jealous I wish I would of seen that coupon sooner!! I hope they have another sale like that again so I can buy a TON of food for both the girls. I totally miss you and want to hang out really soon. I'm out of town so thats why I haven't updated my blog but I'm working on it. And I won't be back until next Friday so I'll call you when I'm back and we can plan a date. =0)
Post a Comment