Sunday, August 12, 2007

toot toot chugga chugga BIG RED CAR


Isabella has a new favorite toy...the BIG RED CAR! Ha ha...when we were over at my mom's house she pulled this toy out and Bella fell in love with it immediately!! She had lots of fun getting in and out...and in and out...and...well you get the picture! She also loved just sitting in it and turning the wheel. She would open and close the door...toot the horn and turn the key! She even brought along her little stuffies. They got to sit in the back little compartment! SO CUTE! We basically had to pry her away from it just to eat dinner. I think we need a big red car! Ha ha.

3 comments:

meg said...

Yes, you definitely need to purchase one of those. Don't you think it would be fun to always see it inside your house?!

mccall said...

How cute is Bella?!? I love her pigtails :)

Jodi said...

I love those little cars! The steering wheel is so exciting to them. We have contemplated getting one for Callie's birthday, but I think the one at grandma's is good enough!