Isabella has found a new hobby! COLORING! Yesterday I pulled out the crayons as a last ditch effort to give her something to do while I made dinner. Ha ha...she actually had a lot of fun! I showed her how to hold the crayons and scribble away. She drew a couple of masterpieces! Ha ha...I helped her draw a kitty and a "pretty." Notice the concentration on her face. She was really into her artwork. After she was done she carried her picture around the house all evening. She even proudly showed it to Daddy when he came home from school!
What a cute little artist!





8 comments:
Wow! My girl just try to eat the crayons the whole time so she is a Picasso already! Yeah Bella!
That was so cute. She is so smart! I need her to show Aliana how to color and not eat the crayons!
I wondered who did the cat :) You need to invest in some of those mr clean magic sponges, they take everything off walls, including crayon (so I've heard). They clean up all of Christophers messes anyways ;)
Hope you are well.
She is so pretty. I just love to look at her! You should consider having 20 more kids. Coloring is so fun... just wait until it is on the walls and your personal favorite things!
I love the pic of her holding up all of the crayons. I can just hear you, "hold up the crayons for a picture, Bella!" HA- so great!
She did a really good job! When Jaden first started to color he would just push so hard on the paper that it would break every crayon in the box and then he'd exclaim "done"!
I just picked up Twilight at the library today. I was a little slow on the uptake, but I'm excited to start reading it soon.
Yay for crayons! That is amazing that she would just sit there and color. I love how determined she looks. So cute!
How adorable is she! Another fun coloring thing Bella would probably like is Color Wonder by Crayola. It's mess free and can only go on special paper! Seriously! Taylor loves it and it keeps her busy during church! Right now we have Disney Princess coloring book =0)
Post a Comment