I love having a GIRL!! Ha ha...mother's of girls...I know you'll understand! It is just so much fun! Especially now...Isabella has started to become just the most fun little toddler - she still has her days but for the most part we have lots of fun together! I love spending my time with her! She loves shoes, jewelry, make-up, shopping, flowers (a.k.a. pretties), talking, purses, dancing, kisses, kitties, friends, and stuffed animals. She is so girly...just like her mommy! We are the GIRLS!
GIRLY GIRLS FOREVER!

9 comments:
I totally agree. I love having a girl and if all I have next is boys, I will be ok with that because I got to have at least one girl to play dress up with.
She is so cute!!! Girls are the best but just wait until they get to be 6 and in school and throwing attitude all over the place. It is SCARY! Still very fun though!!
I was just going to say exactly what the first comment says. I have my girl so whatever comes next doesn't matter. They really are so much fun huh? Especially when they're so cute like Isabella.
I couldn't agree more. And I agree with the two comments about getting my girl first. I once had someone say to me that Callie is always in a new outfit and her hair is always done up. I responded by saying that if this is my only girl, then at least I lived it up every day! And if I have all girls, then I have a lot of clothes to go around!
You know I love my girl! Such a cute picture of you guys.
Amen! Plus, they are your best friends forever! She's too cute!
I LOVE IT TOO!!! I'm actually still wanting a couple more girl...I think 5 girls would be great!! And no I'm not crazy like everyone asks me when I say this. But I'll admit, the first was always perfect, dressed to a T and hair done, the second, had bows in her hair MOST of the time, and this 3rd...well lets just say getting 3 girls ready takes a little more time than it would be to spike some boys hair :) haha! I love it though.
I LOVE having 2 little girls and hope to have only have girls! I love those moments where they come up to you and give you and BIG huge and kiss it just makes me melt! And I Love what Kelsey said about being best friends.
Boo Hoo- way to rub it in.
Maybe someday.......
Post a Comment