Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FALL...FRIENDS...FUN!!!














Hooray for FALL!!
Yes...lately the temperatures have been so PERFECT! It truly is starting to feel like AUTUMN! Three cheers for my favorite season! HA HA. Well...on Monday night a few families from our ward decided to get together and celebrate the season with a FALL FESTIVAL!! Ha ha. It was so great! We all brought our favorite fall foods and had a pot-luck! Fall sure feels great...but it tastes great too. We had apples and caramel, pumpkin cookies, little croissant sandwiches, nachos, spicy buffalo wings, and much more! And then there were games! One of the families brought a blow-up slide! Bella loved it! And...the kids all got to try bobbing for apples! Bella thought is was so funny to watch the other kids...and then she tried it herself. Ha ha...she would stick her face down really close to the water and then stick her hands in and grab an apple. I think she has the right idea! Who really wants to get their face wet?!! Ha ha. We then had a relay race. The first person had to "stilt" walk on cans over to the next who had to put on a sweatshirt and run to the next person. This next person had to toss a bean bag into a pumpkin bucket which would let the last person begin eating JELLO...ha ha. Nate and Zach were both the JELLO guys. It was hilarious to watch them compete...but Nate pulled it out in the end! Ha ha! I am not sure if Nate wants any more JELLO anytime soon. After the race the kids got to participate in a fall storytelling...and then there was a donut-on-a-string contest! All in all it was a great FALL party! I am so glad that we were invited! THANKS GUYS!! We love ya!!!

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

I know, the count down to Halloween begins! I LOVE IT, too! Thanks for giving a great idea to kick of the season. You guys are so creative!

Brittney G. said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a blast.

Rachel B. said...

I absolutely LOVE fall too! It's just the coziest feeling. That's fun you have so many fun friends to do all that stuff with.

Bart and Kellie said...

You're little girl is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love that she calls flowers pretties! How adorable!

Lindzie said...

I can't get over how cute Bella is! It's probably hard to imagine life without her now!

familyof4 said...

I can't believe you live across town now! NO!! haha..we would LOVE to do a play date next week and come see your place! the only day I'm not free is Tuesday, so let me know when we come visit =0)