Thursday, October 25, 2007

BYU BLIZZARD!!

Last weekend Bella and I went to PROVO with my mom! It was a GIRL'S weekend! Ha ha...no husbands...tear! We had so much fun...especially because so many funny things happened!

  • BELLA LOCKED HERSELF IN THE CAR! Yeah we were on our way to the game and we gave her the keys...and then put her in the car. Bad idea. She pushed the buttons and there she was stuck in her car seat locked in the car. Fortunately my parents have Onstar...which is AWESOME! They had the car unlocked within five minutes! Ha ha!
  • BYU BLIZZARD! We had so much fun at the game but the weather was so funny! At first is was raining...then sunny...then raining...then windy...then FREAK STORM! Ha ha. We had so much fun anyway! Bella had on like five layers but didn't seem to mind. She is a cougar fan through and through...maybe she is a little biased because the mascot COSMO...is a KITTY! Eventually the storm cleared the stadium in the fourth quarter! Everyone was running for shelter. The whole field was white! When we reached shelter at the TGI Fridays...Chris and I took a picture in front of the TV...check out the field!
  • STAR STRUCK BELLA! Bella was able to meet Cosmo and she was so taken with him! He held her while I took their picture! It was so cute...she didn't want to let go of the BIG KITTY!
  • SPILLED HOT COCOA!! Aunt Teresa sat with us at the game...funny...ha ha...she bought some hot chocolate and then accidentally spilled it all over the lady in front of us!! Ha ha...the best part...she cleaned it off the ladies jacket without her even knowing. Of course I had to take a picture! Ha ha.
  • SHOPPING!! Since it was a girl's weekend...there has to be shopping. We went and looked at a lot of furniture stores and craft stores! It was a lot of fun just spending time with my sister and mom! Cami even found a TINY little person couch... I need to post a picture of it...ha ha...we were laughing so hard!

It was a really fun trip!! Thanks so much mom for taking us!! WE HAD A BLAST!! Cock-a-doodle-doo!!

Bella with the keys...soon to be locked in the car!
GG...Bella...and GGP!! Cougar Room.
Bella and the Y!
Ready for the game!
The BYU Band...Bella loved them!
Grammies, Bella and Me
ESKIMO CHILD
Cheering!! Go cougars!
Bella and COSMO...Love at first sight!
Teresa...Hot cocoa...and THE LADY!
Check out the TV screen!
After the Blizzard!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

So cute- not many kids wouldnt be freaked out by cosmo and there she is just a smiling away! And that last picture is reason enough for me to never live in Utah again! =)

Lisah said...

It looks like so much fun! Don't you miss the Utah weather???

Lisah said...

It looks like so much fun! Don't you miss the Utah weather???

Sarah Goodsell said...

Hey! It was good to hear from you. Your daughter is SO cute and has gotten big since we ran into you guys. Hope all is well with your family.

Trimbles said...

How fun, and look at that SNOW!!! I almost forgot what it looked like. I just thought when white stuff was all over, it was just ash. :) How fun, and Bella looks so cute in her eskimo outfit! And how funny she wasnt just terrified of Cosmo! Im glad you had fun.

taylors said...

HOWDY! Your little girl is sooooooo cute! Also, Mason has been working on his kisses!:) I love having a blog! It is nice to brag about our adorable children!

Jodi said...

I can't believe that Bella liked Cosmo that much! I love her coat too! I was watching the game in my parent's basement, thinking- I am so glad I am not at the game! HA!

familyof4 said...

So I think Taylor and Bella have the same jacket..GAP?? We bought her the jacket and some jeans yesterday for her Birthday =0) You had it first but it's not like we see each other everyday =0)