BRING IT ON!!! Ha ha...this past weekend we were able to go to the BYU vs. UNLV Football game here in Las Vegas! It was great! A lot of our friends and family came in town and went to the game with us! We had a blast...and our seats...FABULOUS!! Just look at our view! Ha ha! Isabella's second cousin Brady was there too and they had a blast walking up and down the isle together cheering for everything! Isabella is so true blue that she even slightly lost her voice cheering so much! UNLV was hoping to win...since they have NEVER beat BYU at home...but...alas...the COUGARS WON...24 to 14!!! I though this article summed it up well...
OUR VIEW!!!
BELLA and BRADY...best buds!
CHRIS...cheering with his sign. Ha ha.
Grammies, Papa, and Bella
Teresa, Connor, GG, AND GGP
Marci, ME, Bella, and Brooke (my cousin)...Bella was totally freaked out by the face paint!
UNLV Dental School friends..we all cheered for BYU...ha ha...HOME SCHOOL PRIDE!
Brady...trying to have a bow like Bella!
5 comments:
That is just too funny! I love that article, once a cougar always a cougar. :) Poor little UNLV. HAHA. How fun. And you guys had killer seats! Dang. And how funny is that that Bella lost her voice!!! HAHA You've trained her well.
You are a hometown traitor!! :)
Go cougs!
Way to represent the Cougars! We need to send you guys to all the games... it looks like you are good luck.
Go Cougars! Way to show your Cougar pride! Good job filling the Rebel seats with blue!
And oh my gosh! I haven't been very good at checking blogs the last week, but I just saw Bella's costume! That is adorable! Where did you get it? I'll look on the comments under that post because you may have already answered that.
Post a Comment