Tuesday, October 2, 2007

GRASS GRASS GRASS!!!


We have been having so much fun with our little plot of grass! Who knew that grass could constitute a reason for blogging...but truly...I LOVE GRASS!!! Bella loves it too! Here in Vegas finding grass...green grass...is so rare!! So...I guess...let's just say that I am so thankful for it! I take Bella outside to play on it all the time and she just loves to roll around and laugh! IT'S GREAT! Look at the smile! HAPPY GIRL!

7 comments:

::jill:: said...

hey, i'm erin's old roomie from idaho and i click on your blog on her page sometimes because i think you have the most adorable girl ever! i hope my girls are that cute! she should really model or be in commercials or whatever...ha ha. just thought you'd like to know...but i'm sure you hear it ALL the time!! :)
-jill

April said...

I'm VERY jealous of your grass! Your new place looks great, I can't wait to see more pictures.
I agree Bella really should be in commericials or something with that adorable smile!

familyof4 said...

Today was great! The girls were so cute playing together. Glad we were able to come visit your new place! When we move I'd like you to help me make the girls rooms all super cute since you are so great at that!

Jodi said...

Stacie- I got the bow Callie is wearing from my friend named Kelly. She also has adorable tutus! (I am going to buy one for Callie at Christmas) I think Bella would love them! Go to my blog and click on the blog of Mike and Kelly. There you will find her website that she sells all of her stuff on!

The Barrow's said...

I am so glad that your move went so well and that you love your house. It looks so cute. I think that your grass looks great, and it is such a fun thing to have, who knew right. ha ha.

Eliza said...

I didn't know you moved. Not that I was very good about taking advantage of hanging out when you were closer. I can't get over how beautiful Bella is. She was very aptly named. We seriously need to get together. It is so lame that we both live here and never see each other.

Trimbles said...

Im so glad you are loving it! :) I hope you are having a better day today. :) Im still waiting for pics of the decorations and inside.
TTYL!