














Hooray for FALL again!! Today our community held a big PUMPKIN FESTIVAL! Of course we just HAD to go because I am like a Fall Fanatic! I just love everything about this time of year...the pumpkins...the hay barrels...the cool weather...the falling leaves...the list goes on!!! So we show up...and oh my....it was AWESOME!! I felt like I was at some cute little hometown party in the park! WE LOVED IT!! Bella had a blast with all the fun activities...here are a few of the things we did!! It was so much fun!!! Sorry...I took tons of pictures!! Ha ha. (OOhhh..side note...the Summerlines Photographer was walking around taking pictures and she was totally taken with Bella...she took a lot of pictures of her and said that she might be in next months issue!!)
- PUMPKIN PATCH - it wouldn't be a fall festival without one of these right? Ha ha...Bella loved playing with the pumpkins...my favorite...she actually picked one up all by herself! That's my strong little girl!!
- PETTING ZOO - they had this cute little petting zoo with baby goats, chicks, bunnies, sheep, and a big llama!! Ha ha. Bella liked the sheep...she wouldn't stop "baaing" at them!
- DANCE FLOOR - there was a little elevated dance floor that all the kids would go dance on...Bella loved it!! She would twirl and twist...it was so cute! She was the most popular kid up there when she had her cute Peacock Costume on! Ha ha!
- HAY MAZE - this was really fun! The kids liked walking on the maze more then walking through it! Bella loved trying to jump from one barrel to the next!
- PUMPKIN CARVING - yes...they had professional pumpkin carvers! It was so neat...they made pumpkins into flowers and scary faces!
- FARMERS MARKET - they had a yummy selection of fruits and veggies!! Nate and I are excited because the main guy told us that next week his strawberries are ready!! Apparently this Farmers Market is pretty popular...they hold it twice a week!!!
- FACE PAINTING - this we skipped...mother's of two-year-olds...you understand. Paint...face...hands...everywhere!
- BOUNCE HOUSE - we skipped this too...but Bella really liked looking at all the kids in it!
- SCARECROW CONTEST - families were able to construct cool scarecrows and then bring them to the festival for judging!! They were all really cool...I think our favorite was the Wiggles Scarecrow!
- COSTUME PARADE - unfortunately Bella didn't make it for this...she was too tired! She at least wore her costume for part of the time while we were there. It was fun because EVERYONE...loved her peacock costume! We got so many comments...it totally made my day! Ha ha!
It was a great party!! We can't wait for next year...actually the community is having a Holiday Party in December...and we can't wait for that either!!!



9 comments:
Bella looks scared of the guy dresse up in the bunny suit! I love her peacock costume and her shoes! It matches so well! I forgot how much Vegas does not look like Utah in the fall.
That is the cutest costume and what a fun festival! Scott took Jaden to something similar today, but it was definately lacking in comparison.
oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh!!!! i think that costume is the cutest thing i have EVER seen!! i just love halloween.
That is so cute! Her costume is the funniest thing ever. She is just a little ham! I would have eaten her up with my camera, too! And you look like one hot mama!
so cute!! bella steals the show!
I love the costume! And I know that you found matching shoes... :) That looks like a great fall festival! Have you called Raquel Allen yet?
I do love the peacock butt picture. Very cute. So who won the UNLV game??? This wasnt the infamous bowl game was it? People here dont do football, we are Angels fans apparently. Blah blah, who cares about baseball. :)
That is seriously the cutest costume I have ever seen. So creative! Looks like a fun day.
Hello Long Lost Friend!
I miss you, but your community get togethers look fun!!! Thanks for looking at our blog, I need you to tell me how to do the slide show on the side. I have been trying to figure that one out...it's going slow!
Miss you and see you soon.
P.S. Bella's costume is awesome, oh, I thought you would like to know that Brittany and Chris talked in church today. :)
Love- Alyssa
Post a Comment