Friday, October 26, 2007

UNLV Dental School HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!

This year the UNLV Dental School had a HUGE Halloween party for all students and their families! And let me tell you...IT WAS AWESOME! They had cool decorations, fun games, yummy food, rockin' music, and most everyone...except for us...ha ha...was dressed up!! Nate has really enjoyed his time here at UNLV...and I just love all the fun wives! We really feel like we are in the right place! GO UNLV DENTAL!
THE FAMILY!
Dr. Walker made all the kids balloon figures! Bella got a purple kitty!
Homemade Caramel Apples!! YUMMY!
Pumpkin Bowling!
DANCING and FOOD!!
Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat! Ha ha! Love it!
Me and the Professor! Ha ha!

Eric the Cow...Nate the Great...and Mike the Jolly Green Giant!

THIS VIDEO IS SO FUNNY!!! Bella and a few of the other kids started a little RING-AROUND-THE-ROSIE...on the dance floor! Bella gets really into it...in fact the other kids have to help her up after they all fall down!!
IT'S A DANCING PEACOCK!! Ha ha!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun party! I still LOVE That costume. That dance party looks like it was getting out of control.

Trimbles said...

How cute... Im so glad you are getting so much use out of that costume :) So yeah, you like our blog wars? I talk smack, and he did send that other post posing as me... its like you have to read the posts backwards to get it... :) he just cracks me up! Love you...

oh, ps, it didnt work, we are just going to wait and then go big after the new year. :)

Sarah Goodsell said...

Your daughter's costume is so cute! I saw it online and thought it was cute I almost bought Jaxson the spider. Looks like a fun party.

Rachel B. said...

That part with her not being able to get up and the other kids trying to pull her up is hilarious!