Yes...yes...ha ha...yet another Halloween Party. I think we have been to quite a few this year...we are definitely ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Ha ha. Well this little party Nate and me put together! I decided a while back that I really wanted to get some of our close friends together and celebrate the season. Ha ha...even if it still feels like SUMMER outside! It was like 90 degrees...seriously! Anyways...we had a great time despite the heat. We had a little costume parade...more like costume confusion, ghost craft, story time, jello eating contest, and really yummy food! Thanks for coming everyone!
Cupcakes and Decorations
Our little kiddies made FOOTPRINT Ghosties!







13 comments:
I'm SOO bummed we missed this party today! We got home at 5 o'clock this evening. I wish we could have made it! It looks like it was A LOT of fun!
LOVE IT! The costume parade picture was my fav! It totally caught everyones personality! CUTE,CUTE,CUTE! Mason LOVES his frankenstein.
I think you have gotten some major usage out of that costume! How fun! Wish we were there to go to some of these parties with you guys! Miss ya lots!
We had a blast! Thanks again for being the best party planner ever! I can't wait to get the pictures from you!
Sad we missed it! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Call me for a little playdate this week!
Thanks for the party guys! We had a lot of fun.
Nate, Im so disappointed! I thought for sure you would win a jello eating contest :) It looks like fun... I wouldnt expect anything less from Stacie. :)
Looks like you threw a fun party. Halloween is so much fun, especially the treats!
nate and stacie!! i just found your blog and i love it! isabella is the cutest thing ever! email me sometime and let's catch up - stephaniemj@gmail.com
Oh my gosh... Bella was a Peacock!!!! That is hilarious! I love it!
Of course you had to throw a Halloween party when your daughter has a costume that cute! It looks like it was a fun time!
So fun! Looks like a great party! Thanks for commenting on our blog! We will for have to get together for sure! Bella is adorable and I absolutely love her costume!
oh, your page is super cute, and so is Bella's Peacock costume. She is adorable. Looks like you had tons of fun at your party and it was quite the sucess.
Post a Comment